Thread: P1
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 12:34 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hongkongfooi View Post
Exactly Steve thankyou. I hear what you and Scott are saying but the wagon will still be a special car either way. Ultimately the p1 is the one I will keep long term and spend the money on. The wagon I'll maintain to a good standard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
The Wagon is pretty special and its what's on it that makes it that, together with being immaculate. It would be nice to build the P1 to the spec you want and keep the wagon as it is. That way its the best of both worlds and the wagon will hold its money as I am sure there are many who would pay good money for it.

Having said that, they are both your cars (Lucky!) so the choice is of course yours.
Agree with steve the choice is yours to do what you want and the wagon is a stunning example of an impreza and to leave it alone would be great and if tim has a big pile of cash to burn on new brakes and defi gauges which is all he said he will be swapping over its not really bastardizing the wagon or breaking it for parts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepieman View Post
keep wagon as is campaign!!!!!

get yourself some nice new brakes for the P1 and replace the linglongtingtong tyres and you'll be good to go
Ron i can see you outside his house with a giant placard right now

Buy it back off tim you know you want too and that way it can stay as it is and tim will have a nice pile of cash for mods.

And must state it wasnt me that put on the linglongtingtong tyres lol