View Single Post
Old 15-02-2019, 03:34 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_PPP View Post
Nice... fair enough, mistakes happen sometimes. It's how they deal with it that makes the difference between a good company and a bad one

Not many garages would spot something on a forum and proactively phone a customer with an apology and and offer like that
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchie View Post
Agree,really good of them.Most people know my opinion re SMD and Brent, best service I have ever found and wouldn't use anyone else. Even travelled over from France to have some mods fitted to my new STi
Fully agreed with the above comments, this is why I use Brent. He's good at what he does, he loves what he does and always treats the customers car like his own. I will never use anyone else.

Speaking of which, just got home after picking the car up from SMD. I've had Tein S Tech lowering springs fitted and full geometry set up carried out, along with a road test.

Much better! Handles really well and looks really mean, I like. Now I just need a new set of wheels

Brent sorted me out with 50% off the labour as promised, he also resecured my intercooler and put brand new hose clips on the silicone collar. Once again, showing why we use him.

Build Thread

Modified and Serviced by Brent @ Southern Motor Developments in Newhaven, East Sussex.