View Single Post
Old 18-03-2019, 08:31 AM
Moderator (formerly known as Bluebugeye!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchie View Post
Hi Nick,bad news on the engine cover,does changing the standard air filter for a cosworth one make much difference?

There was a definite improvement when I went dirty OE to K & N, this time again there feels to have been an improvement between the dirty (2 years since the last clean I think) K & N and the Cosworth. Not sure if it’s the filter or the fact it’s clean that’s made the difference but I’m definitely happier not having an oiled filter now as the MAF again was looking very dirty. As I cleaned the MAF when doing the filter it may be that that has improved the running as Id developed a bit of a flat spot/judder when coming off or accelerating after a period of light throttle running.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Custom exhaust - Cosworth filter - Samco Intake - Tints - Bilstein B8/B6 & STI springs - SuperPro ALK - Whiteline positive shift kit, rack mounts, rear adjustable camber bushes, front ARB mounts & strut brace, 20mm rear ARB with AVO mounts, - Hardrace Gearbox and pitch mounts - Prodrive PFF7's - Front Brembos - Kenwood CarPlay - 1/2 carbon grille - STI front splitter