View Single Post
Old 03-11-2016, 07:02 PM

Default Favourite and Trusted Detailing Brands

Having never been interested in 'proper' car cleaning until I owned a Scoob I thought it would be interesting to hear what brands and products you guys love and trust. It's a huge industry with companies all over the world developing and creating products to be better then their competitors.

Before owning a black car I hadn't even heard of glazes, sealants, wheels waxes and detailing sprays and over the last year have leant quite a bit about the various products and methods regularly used in the detailing world.

I enjoy spending a Saturday washing and cleaning hour after hour and trying out new products from an array of companies, especially as the car is always filthy from daily use.

Recently I took advantage of a great 20% off Halloween offer on the Auto Finesse website and I have added a few of their products to my collection alongside the Chemical Guys, Poorboys, Menzerna and Gyeon bits I have at my disposal.

I am still just an amateur when it comes to real car detailing, learning as I go, so what sort of things do you guys swear by and love to use, what companies and websites do you regularly go too and what tips and tricks do you hold in your arsenal?