View Single Post
Old 19-12-2011, 03:38 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skullfudge View Post
Was this £199.99 each mate?
Nope sorry this was on the site that had it advertised for £1995 plus Vat for the whole day! i'll try find the link for it, i'm sure it was advertised as a private track day which is why the price is so expensive!

reading around in various forums it seems that Plans motorsport use the track to test customer cars once they've done geo setups etc but they also do the driver training i think Moley posted the link to above which is how you actually get to drive the track yourself but not sure whether it would be your own car or not....

the only other way i've seen is the supercar experiences where you get 4 laps in an r8, aston, lambo etc...... for about £90

the first option seems the best day but also the most expensive by far!! approx £2400 quid for up to 25 cars..... someone's making a few quid out of it!

I've still got some Christmas shopping to do so will pop into a building society with a sawn off and treat us all!