View Single Post
Old 29-05-2012, 09:34 PM
Platinum Member

Just returned home from another epic trip to The Ring. I didn't think last years trip could be bettered but to be honest this years was better (for some of us .

Kerstin, your welcome. You can now say you have "drove The Ring" . Great to meet your brother Frank who was a nice guy.

The initial trip on Friday was a bit of a mare but no-ones fault. It was a bank holiday with road works & just like the UK would have been, so it was no big deal.

Awesome time spent with an awesome crowd of people.

Met and spent some quality time with some new faces too. Greg, your Aston is just pure heaven and was good to meet you. Also spent some quality time with your passenger/ driver Dave. We shared many interests .

Good chatting to Canon too (Lazydude) who seemed to have developed a fifth limb in the form of a camera .

Huge thanks to Steve & Martin for all the efforts involved in producing another classic Ring trip ...... top blokes the both of you.

Daz was the hero in many eyes for his commitment to helping others with mechanics. The guy virtually lived under bonnets or wheel arches most days.

Toooo much to write but will continue when I post up my pictures later.

Fookin awesome and still buzzing.

Jackie .......... your hospitality is faultless !