View Single Post
Old 04-05-2016, 09:05 AM
Silver Member

Default ASDA Charity Track Day on 6th August

Hi guys, it's this time of the year again. I was going to ask you if you would like to join us on the P1WOC again for the ASDA Charity Track Day.

The event will take place at RAF Bruntingthorpe again, which is only 45 minutes north of London, on 6th August 2016.
It's awesome fun and one of the best events of the year and all you petrol heads and your families will hugely enjoy this.
This show is NOT open to the public but invite only and last year we raised £53,000 for the chosen charity. Any ideas to raise some more money are more than welcome.

You can take your own car round the track for free as often as you want to, provided you take a passenger along who had paid £5 for donation at the gates (prices tbc)

Accomodation: We'll stay in the Hinckley Island Hotel in Leicester again. If you would like to book a room please send an e-mail to Jasmine Wilkinson t Hinckleyislandgroups@jurysinns.com or phone 01455 631122 and ask to speak to Jasmine.

Important: Please mention that you are booking your rooms for ASDA / On Your Marks.

The rates are as follows:

£57 for B&B single or double occ for a standard room
£67 for B&B family rooms 2 adult 2 children max
£100 for B&B incl dinner for 2 people in a standard room (only if you don't wish to have dinner in the Harvester closeby)

Credit card required to guarantee

!!!! Imporant: The info below is still to be confirmed and I only copied and pasted it from last year's thread. I'm pretty sure it will all be about the same this year but I'll update this first post as soon as I hear about any changes.

Entrance
is actually free for people who offer passenger laps. For everyone else entrance fee is £10 per car. One pass per car, no matter how many people are in it. Passes will be handed out in the hotel or at gate or at Shell garage (LE9 6QD) on Saturday morning.

Food & drinks are excellent and much cheaper than normal shows (no profit).

The pits are full up with every petrol heads dream cars.

Pay £5.00 and jump in any car you like for a fast lap. Lap includes a longggggggg straight and plenty of twisties. There are many gates so there are NO queues.

Lambo's, Ferrari's, All Skylines (up to 1000 bhp), AMG Mercs, TVR's, Corvette's, Evo's, Scoobies and many more.

Air Displays run for much of the day including wing walkers.

Fire Brigade display how they tackle a raging fire. Sirens and the full works putting out a blazing caravan.

You can drive 40 foot artics, hovercrafts and JCB type machines ALL £ 5.00 each.

We will have a template of the tickets so we can print off as many as you guys need.

No queues, ample parking and easy to get to.

(This is classed as a "Private Event". Due the insurance matters regarding rides in cars it can not be advertised to invite the general public)

The list so far:

List for everyone who joins us

1. Kerstin
2. Pinky pass sent
3. BigTel pass sent
4. There Goes Charlie
5. jcscooby pass sent
6. I555chris pass sent
7. bigfootjim pass sent
8. frodobaggins + 2 pass sent
9. +Doc+ pass sent
10. Midlife pass sent