View Single Post
Old 23-09-2009, 07:36 PM
Platinum Member

Hopefully these are visible to everyone and not just the admin and moderators now Ignore the post in the general pics section, it's a double post as I didn't think this one had worked.

It was only last minute that I went, I was off on Friday with the kids as it was an inset day at the school and then I got offered a free ticket, with free entry for under 13s it seemed daft not to take them along for the day.

Definately worth a visit, although quieter on the Friday it's only qualifying so it's probably better on the weekend.

Loads to see and do for everyone and the attention to detail is unbelievable, no laminated passes on neck bands here, it's all cardboard armbands stating team and role etc.
The only modern vehicle are the emergency and some of the bigger recovery stuff although there was a whole fleet of series 1 landrovers towing most of the stuff back.

Rowan Atkinson was brilliant in full Mr Bean mode and annoying as old Tiff is he was the only one that was willing to make conversation with my daughter while she was getting autographs.