Thread: scoobie no 2
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2017, 01:35 PM
Bronze Member

I know its been a while since I updated this thread but I have been busy with the car!

The car is now running a full decat with japspeed 3" downpipe. cosworth panel filter and a walbro uprated fuel pump all that and with Duncan working his magic on it its now making a nice 322bhp on 97ron he said run 99 and it would easy make 340! very pleased its such fun to drive and sounds lovely on full chat

Not got a pic of the graph though... yes I know I should take one but photo bucket drives me mad lol

Aslo I had all the wheels refurbed in p1 gray and it really does suit the car so well looks great I think with the gold brembos under the wheels. After the wheels I then had the car fully detailed by "Detail Driven" and sealed and what a transformation it made I didn't want to drive it at first lol!!

The only thing letting it down was the mud flaps so off they came for same nice shiny new ones.

ill stop going on now... sadly the car is up for sale now though I am going to greatly miss it everytime I drive it it puts a smile on my face but with change of job and saving for a house deposit something has got to give going to be sad to see it go