Thread: Project: 555
View Single Post
Old 28-07-2015, 02:24 PM

Well now completed side and front light transformation, haven't done indicators in bumper yet as the bumper is still on probationary time, not sure if I feel the love for it yet, but do like the idea that it is probably a lot lighter than standard bumper.

From the photo below, a few keen eyes may have spotted that a while back a silver boot and P1 spoiler got fitted, i have also now trial fitted some standard side skirts which i like, so will get them rubbed down and trial painted for my potential colour idea. Door trim/seals are now being sourced and trial fitted so I can then get onto my next part of Lexan side windows ordering and installing.

Newage steering column is in, but along with engine and some other bits going to come back out and car hopefully shipped back to Nickson motorsport for some mods to the cage that they originally built, basically a dash bar and front turret ties, along with maybe a couple of other bits.

I now decided to probably install a newage dash as i decided i can live with the extra weight for the benfit of looking a bit nicer to my eyes and also slightly more useful.

Car won't get any paint on other parts until I finally decide if I am keeping black or going for another colour.

Main project parts for me to sort out next is get rear subframes, diff etc swapped over after getting probably my newage stuff powder coated, then rear bumper replaced with standard item as currently has "ground effects". Also I would like to get some wheels on there, I have sort of chosen what I want, though driven mainly by sizes and offsets.

Anyway car is starting to look like a Scoob again.

Last edited by 555_Si; 28-07-2015 at 02:36 PM.