View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 06:23 PM
Silver Member

Little update:

On Saturday Duncan@Race Dynamix tweaked/mapped our wagon on the NOS,few problems we have on the day of the mapping,but Duncan pulled all together and everything has been mapped.

With this I would like to thank you to the Duncan@Race Dynamix for mapping and take the time for to do so,before Time Attack,really big thank you Duncan:notworthy:thumb:

And would like to say thanks to the TimH for wiring the NOS:thumb:

How it feels on the road?

Feels awesome:luvlove:,at any gear we need just 0.0bar(positive boost) when NOS starting to spool turbo and kick of this is just so brutal,we are running just 25bhp jet,but still power delivery so amazing and really feels so great.NOS is set only for spool up

Not sure how will this compare to the 50bhp(or 100bhp jet):wonder:

We are been yesterday on the Santa Pod and we are made 11.9296s/119.66mph,those runs has been without the LC and on the heavy 18" ROTA Grid Drift with street tyres Vredstein Ultrac Sessanta,just wish we are have there with 17" and R888

My brother first run has been high 19's(he stalled on start ) with trap speed:118.96mph,this has suggested we should today will making low 12's

Next run he made 12.2s,12.7,12.1,13.3 with similar trap speeds 118-119mph,after few runs still he struggled on start(he bogged down few times) and at the 5pm,he went last time and he made 11.9296s/119.66mph :luxhello:

We are been there only from 4pm until 5pm and we are done around the 12 runs

Everything has been almost spotless,when we are again run out the fuel on the M1 towards to the M25(we are waited on the Breakdown almost 4 hours:freak3,our Race Dash showed again full tank and we are never thought so this can again happens to us...How I hate this

Now wagon going to Neil@Slowboy racing for front splitter,custom rear bench and maybe swirl pot(all depends on the time and if we have all parts),but our priority is have fuel gauge

Jura