View Single Post
Old 13-09-2018, 01:15 AM
Bronze Member

now another thing I bought was some side steps. These are from an MX5 kit i found on ebay. The reason for these is that they will go very well with the front skirt that has annoyingly been held at customs! Length wise these are virtually perfect an will fit up on the plastic under sill on the stock body with just a little modifying. These aren't fitted up yet as rain has stopped play. I also noticed that as some time in the past some idiot has jacked the car up on the actual sill in the middle of the car because he was clearly too lazy to do it properly, which has left a big dent under there. So loosely held up here we go....

you can see I have chopped two small areas out, i will take some better pics....

and offered up, which give the look I'm after though they need a bit of adjustment!

The front skirt I found by chance on Yahoo. I think it might have been off a Civic of some sort. All I know is it looked about right and shouldn't take too much to make it fit up. Will get some pics as soon as it arrives!