View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 07:23 PM
Regular User

Default Suspension dilemma

Wondering if anyone could give me some advice. Currently have standard sti shocks with Tein S tech lowering springs on my sti at the moment, this is what the car had when I bought it. The front of car is a bit lower than rear. However one of the front springs has just recently snapped!!! therefore need to get it replaced. Have been looking on ebay for a front pair as it will be near on impossible to find just one for sale on its own... no luck. Tried ringing Tein they weren't very helpful and state I need to buy a new set of four which retails around £180-200. I'm thinking do I spend another £200 on four new springs and then possibly in the near future the shocks may go as well OR do i go the whole hog and go for some BC coilovers instead???
Really wanted to get a Blitz Nur spec exhaust this month, been saving for that but because of the shock snapping the suspension kind of takes priority now lol. I could probably get the springs and the exhaust for the price of the coilovers but its decision time I guess.
Any thoughts?
Thanks