View Single Post
Old 30-05-2012, 09:21 AM
worzel

Many thanks for the kind congratulations, it's much appreciated

But I couldn't have done half of it without my partner in crime and best mucka Crowman, he deserves half of the credit for the way the whole weekend went. Cheers pal, your a legend.

Big thanks must also go out to the likes of BigE & StevePPP who answered the call when two eedjuts took on the locals in a drinking contest and ended up slightly the worst for wear! That was a task and a half that you both rose to without question or hesitation. Both of us "fallen soldiers" can't thank you enough.

Thanks for all the running about and helping out. And at the concern shown by so many people when the chips were down for 2 members of the group. You are all an unbelievable bunch of people, thank you. Clive, I really needed that message when you sent it, feeling really sorry for myself, thanks pal, your a star All you got in return was a picture of an eedjut

Cheers too from me personally, again to my mucka Martyn along with Jay & Rich for basically keeping me alive! Words can't really express my gratitude guys

What a great bunch of people you all are!