View Single Post
Old 07-01-2020, 06:48 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by 555_Si View Post
Hello from another Horsham Scooby owner.

Richard at FB Tuning in Princess Risborough is well recommended or Brent at SMD, I think down Brighton way, hopefully someone can confirm.

I tend to do servicing myself, and for bigger jobs usually rope in a few local members or a mate at Owen Garages in Haywards Heath.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigemp View Post
Deffo give Brent a shout smd is at Unit 3 Avis Way, Newhaven BN9 0DH wont find a more helpful genuine bunch of guys there,nice Hatch by the way.
Thanks gents. I’ll give SMD a shout and get it booked in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leight View Post
I like this one looked around it a few times Its is very clean and looks good. I was never a fan of them til he brought this one to a couple of meets and see one up close changed my mind.

Likewise. This is my first Subaru having owned an Evo 8 MR FQ340, and I’ve never looked at hatches before. The car came up on eBay and having already made my mind up on a DC5 my mind was swiftly changed after going to look at it.

It feels good to finally try a flat four, really enjoying the car so far and feels really strong and punchy for “only” 350BHP. No immediate plans but very tempted to get a little more out of it all being well.