Thread: Going to JRM
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 05:02 PM
Bronze Member

Well, what can I say. What a set up they have at JRM. I was shocked.

Wonderful members of staff. And the young lady on reception was fantastic.

Day didn't start off well. Some knob on a push bike hit my car and then when I got out the car the question him he denied it. TWAT. Just the wing mirror or wing I think he hit.

The weather. Jesus christ .

Got held up on the A21 to be told 4 cars ahead the the road was being closed off and to take the junction leading up to the road closure. I didn't have a clue where I was so just headed for something that sounded like it was heading towards Rye. So after driving down flooded country roads not knowing where the **** I was I looked at my sat nav and headed for for the M20 .

Finally got to JRM 30mins late in the pooring rain, got the kids and misses out and headed inside.

Sadly during the GEO I was told by Mark (I think) that my rear near side bush has seized and there was little they could do (as the set up I wanted) so they set it up as best as they could for the time being. Nuts!!

So, I'll be heading back there very soon for a full set up with corner weight, coilover ride height setting etc.

Would like to thank the members at JRM for there patience as my kids were shocking with there behaviour today. I was a little annoyed with them to say the least.

Other than the rain and a car covered in **** I can't wait to go back.

Steve