View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 10:24 AM
Silver Member

Have not updated this for an extremly long time and a lot has gone on since.. Think when there was a problem with the site i lost some of my updates...

Fabricated a custom numberplate brackets..

One of the brackets i fabricated...

Fitted to fog light cover...

Fitted to car..

Number plate and grill fitted, and old number plate cut off...

Picked up some version 7 STI seats.

Well after not that long fitting the Subaru 4 pots, i decided that i needed a lot more stopping power so i brought myself a set of these...

Yep you guessed it.. A genuine P1 splitter

Brakes are fitted as well as my prodrive wheels..

Wheels were sent off to be sprayed.

After my gearbox loosing the will to live i replaced for a JDM 5 speed

Where's the Wally LOL?????????????????

turbo in, with the braided turbo line..
Braided turbo line

Vf28 beside a TD05 18g

The rear diff ready and waiting to go in, just waiting on new seals to come so i can replace them.
Rear anti roll bar is partly in, just have to either source a a new bracket or attempt to drill out the broken bolt.
I also have some new gauges waiting to replace my old cheap gauges..
Prosport Stepper gauges...

Also brought a DIY flocking kit and i am going to attempt to flock all the chavy blue bits in my car... That should be fun :confused2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler 1 View Post
Centre pod holder flocked..

Few goodies

[/QUOTE]

Fitted 550cc injectors and Walbro 255, put rear seats back in as wanted to make sure the walbro primed before it did so..
Fitted the rear drive shafts now, the driver side one clicks into place without a circlip.... Feels the same as the left side as it clicks into place.. So fingers crossed on that..
Also fitted a Sti steering wheel and fitted the exhaust... So coming along.. Also ordered a brand new radiator and the water feed pipes for the Turbo.
Even had a little time to add a little fine detail to the wheels, i know nobody likes the blue lip on the wheel but i wanted to be a little different..

Brand new Radiator turned up today which i paid £43.50 for, delievered!!!
And also my £170 order from Opie oils!!!

Fitted all the white pipes which are now black fitted the turbo water pipe, Rad with both rad fans, also fitted all the wiring for the 3 new Prosport gauges, made sure that i hid as much of the wiring as possible, with the help of my dad... All wires were soldered and heat shrunk.. Fitted white boost pipes as well. The turbo down pipe is in place just needs to be secured.
All that is left is to fit the actual dials in the pods, fill gearbox and diff up, fill engine and anti freeze and fit the intercooler pipes then ready to start the old boy, fingers crossed!!!
Little pic of the engine bay in progress..

Prosport gauges fitted and home made flocked bits also fitted..

Little video below..