Thread: Project evo
View Single Post
Old 24-04-2020, 04:08 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by asperformance View Post
presumably its an 'official' Ralliart UK car??

EVO's were never factory under-sealed but UK cars were basically converted to UK spec on the docks with undersealing, Cat1 alarm, etc......

To be honest I dont know loads about evo and all the different model apart from the obvious Tm edition . I'm starting to doubt it is a ralliart edition now, I really havnt looked at the car til this week as when I got it I put it in the unit and that's where it has sat I never looked at it only at a glance.

I was told when I got it it was a ralliart and factory sealed which I just assumed it was as I never heard of a ralliart edition, it has a ralliart badge on rear (which anyone can put on but there is nothing on the centre console say something like 253 of 500 etc.

I got the car from my cousin who got it around 2009 I'm guessing I remember he paid about 7I at the time and it was so clean til he got his hands on it and f@#ked the engine up get it done and didn't forge it so it went bang and that's where it ended up sitting there doing nothing.

My cousin is a waste of space really so I'm not surprised he f@#ked it.

I have not got one piece of paperwork with it because he moved house and boxed it up and put it in his loft and I'm still waiting for it which does piss me off as I want it so I can see the history of it.
I will get it one day.

I'm trying to found out and info on what it is, I know it was imported in 2006 so after what you said about being a uk ralliart I'm guessing it's not then as the dont them when they was imported from new and my one wasn't.

It could just be a GSR then which I'm more then happy with, but when I looked at insurance when we got it they was saying it comes up as a extreme model but I dont think it is.

Any info you know on it would be much appreciated