View Single Post
Old 20-08-2013, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamSTI View Post
Interesting... so you haven't got an uprated arb on the front, just the rear??

Lol yeah I'm getting everything I want first, then installing it all together followed by geo.
Yups just the rear, makes it nice and pointy,I think it needs to have some roll.. makes it predictable even if its minimal otherwise it will just grip and grip... and then SNAP! I'd rather it lets me know a little first.

At the moment it has a slight tendency to over-steer, but only slight, controllable on the throttle, it turns in quickly, and grips well, you can balance the car quite well, adjusting the center diff when your really pushing on lets you control things quite nicely and adjust the over-steer/under-steer balance a little, just remember to put it back to auto or fully open when your park!.

I think if you where to upgrade the front, say 22mm, then you would want 24 on the back just to give you that balance.. although some people prefer to have 24 front and back! its a bit of personal thing really, what you feel comfortable with.. just start with upgrading the rear first.. if you get an adjustable 24mm one you can always run it on soft setting, which will probably make it something like a 22mm one anyway?.. I'm not an expert! I could be wrong and 22mm might be more than enough!

Im sure there is a massive debate thread somewhere on 22b and scabbynet about this

Mapped and maintained by FBTuning 07595 493581.