View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 01:10 PM
Platinum Member

had this back today.....sounds good but the date might be too soon for many? (I know I am in the lake district anyway!)

If anyone would like to suggest a weekend or suitable date I will get back to them!

Tim

Thanks for your email and voice mail ref driver training first bit of news is that our next driver training event on the 20th June at North Weald cost £149.00
Our Driver training is airfield based and focus's on the basics and what you the driver wants.
Format which is a guide only
Time
Groups
Activities
8.30am

Sign on and briefing
9.00-10.30
Group 1
Slalom & driver assessment

Group 2
Slalom & driver assessment
10.30-11.30
Group 1
Heel & Toe and Rotational Steering

Group 2
Heel & Toe and Rotational Steering
11.30-12.30
Group 1
Fast Corner & skid control (entry Positioning, Braking, Power and exit)

Group 2
Fast Corner & skid control (entry positioning, braking, Power and exit)
12:00 to 13:00
Both Groups
LUNCH
13.00-14.00
Both Groups
Sprint circuit Demo & practice
14.00-16.00
Both Groups
Sprint Circuit-timed laps
16.00-16.15
Both Groups
De-brief
Our instructors are Mike Wilds, Antony Wilds and Mark Ahlin all very experianced instructors so if you have specifics you want to
iron out those guys can help
We run a max of 12 cars split into two groups with two car exercising in seperate areas up until we run the sprint were you can run with instructors or alone, its your choice.
The days are targetted to be fun and relaxed
Should you not be able to make our event for the day advertised, happy to look at alternatives for you or even see what other organisers can offer should there be a need.
Regards
Mark s

Mark Stevens

07789 938011

Track days & Driver Training Days Run for Enthusiasts by Enthusiasts

www.track-masters.co.uk

.AOLWebSuite .AOLPicturesFullSizeLink { height: 1px; width: 1px; overflow: hidden; } .AOLWebSuite a {color:blue; text-decoration: underline; cursor: pointer} .AOLWebSuite a.hsSig {cursor: default}