View Single Post
Old 26-09-2017, 09:57 PM
Admin, Meets/Events Organiser

Default RollHard (photo heavy)

So last month I went to this in a friends car, took a load of photos but only just got round to sorting them.

It was up in Essex (you could tell by the number of cars on air-ride! ) and has a huge following in the stanced scene. They had over 1500 cars there, really packed event.

The venue was Cressing Temple Barns, never heard of it before but perfect place for a car show like this, although they're already at the limit of it (and well over the limit that the local roads could cope with trying to get in).

Quality of cars was very high - even the stanced stuff, despite that not being my thing at all. But I can appreciate the time, money and effort that went into a lot of the builds. The organisers require photos of every car to even register, and effectively weed out all of the junk beforehand which keeps the quality high. And as there was a load of stuff there that you guys might like, onto some pics....

And finally... my taxi for the day. A mate's 306 GTI6, full cage with usual track modifications. And solid engine mounts fitted a few days before driving up to Essex, they sure make a difference