View Single Post
Old 11-09-2020, 05:20 PM
Bronze Member

Very interesting information, any other information you can attach to the TEk3 will be welcome for guidance, be it a fuel or spark map.
I have the doubt based on what you just mentioned, I have seen that there are two ways to map the WGDT, aggressive and linear (such as the TEK3 that you share and Prodrive) and on the other hand I see that many original STI ECUs come with very progressive Boost and WGDT curves. (Like the AE802, the newest revision of the series) From what I read I understand that your bets on the linear and abrupt in the whole range to obtain a more jealous and responsive vehicle, right?
Are there any pros and cons of using these more violent wgtd curves?
Another thing, the WOT tests are correct doing them in 3rd from 2k to 6.4k?

* At the moment the tests that I have done with the slightly modified prodrive map I have had tests at WOT from 2k to 6.5K of AFR 11.1 /11.2 Dropping to 10.6 from 6,000 RPM and beyond. reading with Innovate wideband with immediate oxygen sensor in the Turbo outlet. which I think is adequate. I still do not understand very well the fuel table that lambda uses since it is a relationship between several things, it is not a fuel table only. but since at the moment I have not had to alter it I have not worried.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WOT Test 1.jpg (62.7 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by viper1982; 11-09-2020 at 05:32 PM.