View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 07:59 PM
Crowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_PPP View Post
I've just spoken to Nick at ClubMSV for an update of how we're getting on with the sessions.

Despite the list above, we've actually got 9 names on first session, and 5 names in the second session. CJ and Moley are also down to do the full evening (these are separate sessions to the Taster's we are booking).

ClubMSV were going to open up the unfilled spots for general sale today, but they have agreed to give us an extra two days - until Thursday - because of the bank holiday weekend.

There are still a lot of names on the list of unpaid people - if anyone hasn't paid yet, hurry up If anyone else still wants to come along, we're trying to fill the earlier session first so get booking (see the first post in this thread). If you can't make it, let us know!

Brands will also have their photographer there for the shoot and the track sessions, and you will be able to get professional quality pics of you and your car from him (i expect at a small charge per photo)

For people coming to the photo session, we need to be at Brands for 4:30pm so we can get sorted and be on the circuit between 5pm-5:15pm for photos. After this, the normal track sessions start so we cannot wait for late people.
Well done Steve.
I think the photo sesion has a real chance of turning into a bloomin nightmare, unless we have 100% definates on the list
The reason i say this is myself and Worzel were talking about how and what to do on the day and we need to have a good idea of numbers . Worzel is the piccy man and will i am sure have some good ideas.
Remember guys and girls you are very welcome to join the photoshoot without having to book a track session, although we would obviously like as many as possible to fill the slots of the track time.