View Single Post
Old 02-04-2020, 07:19 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott.T View Post
18.4psi (1.25 bar) is quite high to run without making some timing adjustments and rescaling of the load scale.
The calculated load running that level of boost is likely to hit the last column of the fuel and ignition maps therefore hitting the buffers of dynamic adjustment.

A TEK2 or Prodrive tune doesn't run that high and they have map alterations.
I'll dig out my laptop and screenshot the fuel and ignition tables so you can see how and Ae801 runs compared to these.

The ignition correction values in your logs look like the tool is reading the wrong location and it's just converting a static value in memory.
Also the ignition advance multiplier should not be zero. I know from using ECU explorer the default setting does not read the right value, but it gives you the option to pick from quite a large list of alternative memory locations.
Easiest way to find it is to ECU reset then hunt the variables for the number 12.
Excellent, I look forward to your data that you can share from your laptop.
Regarding 18.4 PSI, it was indeed too far, it is not the boost that I try to achieve or sustain, it was as a test. Maybe something risky.
My target is to use 16 to 17 PSI maximum. Since I understand that per board the ecu prodrive achieves pulses of 15.65 PSI over the entire range of the Duty cycle board, I estimate that you should not be negatively altered by forcing the use of 16 psi using an MBC or that is what I estimate, does not mean that this is so. I may be wrong.

I look forward to any news you can bring me, and I thank you very much for always your clear and precise answers.

Last edited by viper1982; 10-04-2020 at 03:32 AM.