View Single Post
Old 19-07-2010, 07:30 PM
Moderator (formerly known as Bluebugeye!)

Bit of a hold up in the process, car won't be ready for Monday (26ths) planned mapping session so I'm waiting for Simon to get back to me with a date after he returns from his Hols!

Car will be put on a running in map to start with obviously - then turned up to the 350/400 mark once run in on the existing turbo and injectors. Once I get the gearbox sorted I'll get it mapped again to see what the max it will give on this turbo is. Eventually I'll uprate the injectors and the Turbo MD321T or similar to get my target of 450/450 - other planned changes before this are knock analyser, oil pressure gauges and oil cooler etc. I'm looking for a bomb proof 450/450 with good margins of error. I'll probably have to change the air filter to an RCM setup like Worzels as opposed to the one in the front wing as well.
Custom exhaust - Cosworth filter - Samco Intake - Tints - Bilstein B8/B6 & STI springs - SuperPro ALK - Whiteline positive shift kit, rack mounts, rear adjustable camber bushes, front ARB mounts & strut brace, 20mm rear ARB with AVO mounts, - Hardrace Gearbox and pitch mounts - Prodrive PFF7's - Front Brembos - Kenwood CarPlay - 1/2 carbon grille - STI front splitter