View Single Post
Old 28-07-2010, 07:22 PM
Moderator (formerly known as Bluebugeye!)

Totally forgot to get the Under tray sorry Steve but I'll be back up your way in a bit due to some unforeseen issues!

Looks like something was put on top of the engine by the couriers, slightly bent a bracket and also dented the turbo actuator - but most annoyingly snapped the oil filler pipe in half. I've also had to get a new oil feed pipe to the turbo due to the different connections on the AVCS heads.

All on order and should be up at Mikes by the end of the week (I hope). Car is now rebooked for the 23rd for the initial running in map - I may try to squeeze the second map in before Japbash if I can get the miles on the car first - 500miles run in oil, then can go for a full map with an oil change again after a further 1K miles.
Custom exhaust - Cosworth filter - Samco Intake - Tints - Bilstein B8/B6 & STI springs - SuperPro ALK - Whiteline positive shift kit, rack mounts, rear adjustable camber bushes, front ARB mounts & strut brace, 20mm rear ARB with AVO mounts, - Hardrace Gearbox and pitch mounts - Prodrive PFF7's - Front Brembos - Kenwood CarPlay - 1/2 carbon grille - STI front splitter