View Single Post
Old 20-12-2013, 10:49 AM
Silver Member

Right well yesterday went to 2 different rollers yesterday, my mate had his Integra DC2 mapped yesterday he made 466bhp, what a machine, took a while to map his and he had his boost by gear fine tuned, would of been over 500bhp but his injectors were running at 95% duty.

After that drove down to SRR to see Simon and Charlie, i was not going to bother with getting mine mapped as i have a header leak, it looks as if there is a hole in the collector, but i am going to stop spending on the car now due to some other things going on. But decided to talk myself into it and got the car mapped and was still very pleased considering the mani leak

Charlie and Simon said it has a lot more to give but the manifold was causing issues. It only made 396bhp but CJ the life saver herd me saying i wanted the 400bhp mark and came over to speak to Charlie as and said do one more run, but Charlie said it would make no difference, CJ lifted the bonnet for one last run and it made 406.2bhp.. With a exhaust leak......

Most importantly the car is still running and even though everyone says that it is really laggy i think it is fine for me.. I love it...