View Single Post
Old 29-01-2009, 12:48 PM
Regular User

Default Re: Pirates Classic Mk1's

yep been there done that said i wouldnt start again but times is hard,started restoring again but for other peaple instead,
had the mex for 10 years was a basket case when i got it, lots of history ,enjoyed being out on the track but she got so valuable it took the enjoyment out of it, best place i had was thrid at silverstone pulling 125 mph along the straight and out braking cossies to the corner loverly. sold by bonhams march 2007 £25000.

the van was just abit of fun i owner 37ooo on the clock 1100cc motor,when it was finished she was 1700 cc crosflow with 125 bhp on a 4.44.1 diff would lift its wheel when launched
took to first show came 2nd in master class against all the show cars and had a chap follow me round all day wanted to buy, cave in two days late £9000,

have restored lotus cortina mk2.crayford cortina mk2,savage mk2.mk 1 cortina est.corsair with 3.1 rs essex lump.2 bay window campers .1 64 split screen camper,1960 porshe 911 le man. bmw,s.range rovers,land rovers.minis.u name it ive fixed it or made it go faster,
working on a customers 72 alfa romeo at moment.

ive got a 69 beach buggy that im toying with making scoobie powere

if youve got somthing to fit and dont know how give me a pm me or my eldest girl will help you shes got a black classi with 308 bhp