Thread: A big thank you
View Single Post
Old 30-05-2013, 07:34 PM
Platinum Member

Echo all the above....

A huge thanks to everyone for one of the best weekends i've had in a very long time. Too many good memories to fit on the forums.....

Massive thanks to "E" for everything you done before and during the trip mate, you know how much I/we appreciated it

Huge thanks to everyone in the group for making the whole thing massively enjoyable, from breakfast, the drives out, the ring, evening meals and the day tripping, couldn't have been with a better group of people or machinery

Be great to see everyone (and a few more ) on next years trip

If the previous 4 SES ring trips have been half as good as this years, then they must have been great trips too (gutted that things have got in the way of me going in previous years)

For those worried about the ring part of the trip! don't be, the rest of the goings on are enough to go on the trip alone

Highly recommend anyone wanting to go to go, be it with the Ring trip 2 or with the 6th SES ring trip in 2014, to just book it and go........ you WILL enjoy yourself

The words don't come close but HUGE THANKYOU to EACH & EVERYONE of you

(sorry for delay in posting thanks! back in the UK and now got a head cold )

A special last minute thanks must go to Scotts SatNav I hope it recovers enough for next years trip

Thanks

Ron