View Single Post
Old 30-05-2012, 07:18 AM
Crowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerstin View Post
Well, guys and gals, I'm back home from an amazing weekend trip to the Ring. I had such a great time and it was fantastic to meet everybody. Unfortunately I had to go back home this noon already as I've got early shift tomorrow. The Ring got extremely busy during the day time due to the long Whitsun weekend, so by the time I left not everybody had a lap on the Ring yet. I hope this has changed in the meantime.

A huge thank you to Clive, who kindly bought me a ticket to do the Ring. I looked at him a bit puzzled when he gave it to me as I wasn't sure at all if I should do it or not. But when we went down to the Ring this morning I "cleverly" missed the entrance to the carpark, where I wanted to have a deep breath and another thought first, but ended up right in the entrance to the Ring and had to do it, whether I wanted or not. :zoiks: I went round it at a "ridiculous" speed with my 125 BHP beast and even managed to pass some Sunday driver at the end of the lap. Well, despite having no high-powered car, I really, really enjoyed this lap, that was quite some experience and I can say now: I did the Ring!!! Many many thanks once again, Clive.

Another BIG thank you to Clive from my brother for taking him for the blast of his life on the way back from the restaurant to the hotel on Saturday night. He still has this grin on his face and doesn't stop talking about it. He seems to be a really happy chappy.

Also a huge thank you to Martyn for paying for mine and my brother's breakfast on Saturday morning when we arrived and to Steve for giving me a great SES poloshirt with my name on it just as a pressie. I was so touched, lads, and really think you are very naughty. Thank you so much for what you have done for me.

Many thanks to all you guys and gals. You really made me feel very welcome and, as I said before, I had a fantastic weekend and am already looking forward so much to next year now.
Kerstin
It was great to see you and your brother , I'm glad you had a great time , and how wicked that you did a lap of the Green Hell
Roll on ring trip 2013