View Single Post
Old 09-04-2015, 05:36 PM
Admin, Meets/Events Organiser.... formerly known as SilverSurfer

The following list details the Final Attendee's and room arrangements for this years trip.

After confirming final numbers the 'Outstanding Balance' was received from the Hotel and the below identifies, for everyone, their personal outstanding balance.

As mentioned previously we would like to pay this in advance, therefore upon arrival/departure all you have to worry about is paying for food and meals.
I expect you will only be eating in the Hotel, of an evening, on 1 or 2 nights (max), so just settle your food/drink bills as you would any other restaurant on the night.

'Lidl' is just 100 yards away and does Beer for under 1 Euro (a bottle) or 5-6 Euro for a 5 litre keg. So many of you are unlikely to be racking up a bar bill in the Hotel.

The total bill has been split evenly amongst all attendee's.

If you can send payment to payments@southeastscoobies.co.uk via www.paypal.com ensuring the payment method selected does not incur costs to SES (if this is the case the payment will be rejected/returned).

ATTENDEE's 22nd - 26th (4 Nights):

Twin Rooms :
BIG"E" + Alfa Male : Deposit paid, £200 Outstanding Balance To Pay
NL03Scooby + 1 : Deposit Paid, £200 Outstanding Balance To Pay

Single Rooms :
Granby : Deposit Paid, £100 Outstanding Balance To Pay

Double Rooms :
Wagon_Si + 1 : Deposit Paid, £200 Outstanding Balance To Pay
Scotty + 1 : Deposit Paid, £200 Outstanding Balance To Pay
Steve & Claire : Deposit Paid, £200 Outstanding Balance To Pay

ATTENDEE's 24th - 26th (2 Nights):

Twin Rooms :
Drakesnow + 1 : £125 Outstanding Balance To Pay

Please let me know when you have made payment and I will update the above list with confirmation.