View Single Post
Old 29-04-2010, 02:25 PM
Silver Member

Review:-

Dig just a little into the features of the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W330 and you'll start to see all the corners cut to get the price down to less than $170. In comparison to Sony's $199.99 W350, the W330 has no optical image stabilization; the movie mode is VGA quality with no use of the optical zoom; there's no Sweep Panorama mode (or any panorama option actually); adult and child priority are removed from face detection options; there's no autofocus illuminator light; there's no manual white balance; no unsharp masking option in Playback; less internal memory; and lower-quality noise reduction. The lack of Sony's Bionz processing engine is partly responsible for the feature deficiencies.

See if you can cancel the order, as they are lying about the £259 original price tag, it was only £169 when it was first released, I only know this because we have just bought the 350 and I did a lot of research before i bought that one.
I am not knocking your choice i just hate it when websites put an over inflated price on a product to make it look like you are getting a bargain.