View Single Post
Old 09-05-2017, 06:19 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolesroor View Post
Very nice Marcus, there is a white one in a village just outside Melton Morbray that I pass through 3 to 4 times a year always catches my attention and thoughts of owning one someday.
thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowsdad View Post
Love the looks of the mk2. I think they went too tame with the styling on the mk3. The fwd is the thing that puts me off these. Must be mental with them figures. Impressive the way they hold there value, even with the new model out. Looks a cracker.
if your looking to put the power down and have a bit of fun id suggest a standard one as the two i drove put it down pretty well and still very good fun at 301bhp i believe they are.. but we all no things dont stay that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotty View Post
Like these alot plenty of these up in scotland love the sound of the exhaust note .
jesus im suprised they rust away quick enough down here without your sort of weather conditions the 5 cylinder does sound nice, may swap the milltek for a mongoose get abit deeper exhaust not, they pop and crackle even in standard form.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG"E" View Post
The 6 months tops..

Very nice car though..
in deeply hurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott.T View Post
Nice choice and I do love a white/black combination
It's a car I very much admired and often fancied one, as I have a little bit of Ford blood in me, but the lack of 2 rear doors always prevented me.
Enjoy.....
thanks do you still have the seat scott ?? could make for a few good pics??