View Single Post
Old 09-04-2020, 10:34 PM
Bronze Member

Today Emanuel from ECUlabs answered the query I made.
There is a detail that I forget to consult, or I know if you Scott have spoken more or have been more informed with this, it is an internal reflash to the original ECU, which I understand frees you and supports modifications of maps and other internal parameters of the same. As it happens in the newest ECUs Bosch type of the newer subaru of the 00.?
This system is different from the "Piggy Back" and interfaces like "WRXlink"

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Link-ECU-G4...AOSwoYdar ~ 5M

This ECUlabs system I understand that not only is it better but that changes can be made by one at any time without having to send the ecu again? Is that so Scott? By doing this procedure, you are freed to get your hands on free will.
As a result, as you have previously said, you have already been in contact with this company, you are surely more up-to-date on how this system is.

As it happens to you, in these last weeks I have returned to what I had abandoned to continue investigating and playing with the car's ecu to entertain myself and continue learning about this topic that is very interesting to me. In addition, these ecu of the classic GC8 have their mystique. And it is difficult to accept a simple one you cannot, one always harbors the hope that at some point the way to break security and discover how to reach them will be discovered.

Last edited by viper1982; 09-04-2020 at 10:38 PM.