View Single Post
Old 19-01-2010, 09:09 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 666subaru View Post
Full respect then sir, I would like to do more on mine but I just have not got the equipment and time to do it, what are the piston pack you have pics of and where did you get them from please buddy, and whats the benifit? sorry about the many questions, but doing my homework for later this year
Cheer's matey..... The piston pack is off ebay and the Pistons are CP Forged pistons, the conrods are Manley conrods (lol), from what i know (which is not alot by the way) the forged pistons are stronger then the originals i think they are solid compared to the originals and the metal's used are stronger, i think the set comes with top end bearings, locking clips, piston rings and ARP2000 bolts for the conrods, i still got to get the Big end bearings which i am having a little problem finding....

The pistons and conrods i have ordered have been tested upto 700bhp according to the company, obviously that is with the supporting mods, also once out i have a tool to Glaze bust the bores, which i have been advised to do. I will post up Pics as i do most of this anyway so it makes sense... I hope this makes sense to you and is correct, i am sure if i am wrong some kind person will set me straight.....