View Single Post
Old 20-01-2010, 03:31 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler T 299 View Post
Cheer's matey..... The piston pack is off ebay and the Pistons are CP Forged pistons, the conrods are Manley conrods (lol), from what i know (which is not alot by the way) the forged pistons are stronger then the originals i think they are solid compared to the originals and the metal's used are stronger, i think the set comes with top end bearings, locking clips, piston rings and ARP2000 bolts for the conrods, i still got to get the Big end bearings which i am having a little problem finding....

The pistons and conrods i have ordered have been tested upto 700bhp according to the company, obviously that is with the supporting mods, also once out i have a tool to Glaze bust the bores, which i have been advised to do. I will post up Pics as i do most of this anyway so it makes sense... I hope this makes sense to you and is correct, i am sure if i am wrong some kind person will set me straight.....
If you need and machineing done Steve at Roland L. Alsop otherwise known as SMG is your man and will also sort you out with any gaskets , seals ,bearings & cosworth parts you could ever need . Used him for mine and very happy with the prices .To deglaze/ hone block & resurface heads and block £95 +vat
Their in Chobham Tel 01276 858073