View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 09:16 AM
'2 Spanners Qualified Technician' - If your job requires more then 1 spanner I'm your man !!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigemp View Post
oi when you doing my van then????? and you cant really call yourself a news paper printer with the quality you produced

im now a white van man self employed delivering wholesale newspapers started first day yesterday and what a day it was papers were late to start with from pickup in southampton started at 4am back to brighton eventually delivered papers in brighton and hove then up to cockfield/haywards heath/lindfield/scanyes hill by 7pm we got stuck in the mud down some tight road by one of the delivery houses lucky my boy was with me as we had to literally dig ourselves out by our hands(and put plenty of newspapers down to get some traction) and took us 45 mins to eventually do it by then both completely covered in mud,then eventually got home at 10.20 what a great first day!!!!

Really glad you have got sorted dave.