Old 05-06-2018, 09:28 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonejedi View Post
Superb photos mate.SJ.
Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_PPP View Post
Blimey, now there's a name I'd forgotten about. Sandell fell off the road in front of me spectating on the Halfway stage of Rally GB, 2009 i think. He was in a Skoda then, I had to get muddy down the ditch with a load of other speccys to pull him out.
I have got so used to seeing him associated with American rallycross I actually forgot that he used to compete in rallying!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon-Sti View Post
Cracking photos!
May I ask what camera / lens you use and at what settings?
Trying to get into a bit of photography
All of the above were taken with a Canon 60D and Canon 55-250mm lens. Mixture of settings used, but most of these were shot in shutter priority mode at speeds between 1/80 and 1/160, ISO 100 and some negative contrast applied for when the light was very bright.

If you view the pictures in their album on Flickr you can see the EXIF data for each photo. I started off taking pictures mainly using the "Sport" mode, then moved to the shutter and aperture priority modes using settings from pictures that I liked on Flickr as a starting point. Once I had a handle on that I moved to full manual, which I am still trying to teach myself now!