View Single Post
Old 20-03-2017, 07:41 PM
Admin, Meets/Events Organiser.... formerly known as SilverSurfer

I'm enjoying it.
I quite liked the Aston/AMG section purely due to the cinematography, location and great use of a left turn at the hammer head - I want one of those.

In last weeks episode it was great to see the Alfa (I want one of those too) and M3 battle it out on a decent sized track, rather than the fat American's go-kart track.

The views that "they need to change it and stop copying old top gear" are getting almost as tiresome as the previous views of 'it doesn't review enough cars'.

How exactly would they change it and not end up like 5th Gear
If they review too many cars it will also end up like 5th Gear or even worse 1980's Top Gear, with William Woollard.

Some of us grew up with this, and at the time it was great. But see if you can watch the full 29:14s now (don't just skip to the Cossie section )

How many episodes of 5th Gear have I watched in recent years....probably less than 1/2 dozen. Do they make me laugh....No.....is Tiff driving sideways a little tiresome now.....Yes.
Youtube is for car reviews, Top gear if for a Sunday lift before the doldrums of Monday morning.