View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 10:28 AM
Silver Member

Sent the Car off to JGM for mapping, He made 351.1bhp which i was very happy with, Simon was not able to road map it as it had no MOT or Tax at the time so i got that done and guess what happened a day after??? Yep i broke my gearbox, second gear syncro went.. Slave cylinder went and causing me to break the second gear syncro, so managed to get my misses to drop me to Dans the next day and got a slave cylinder off him.. But now with this issue of not having a second gear there was no point me going to see Simon for the road map, so waited till another five speed come up. Then after i had got it my misses decided to surprise me with a complete 6 speed setup, including R180 diff shafts and rear brembo setup.. VERY happy bunny
Managed to fit it all last Sunday but noticed i had a few issues, my downpipe was hitting the gearbox craddle and i had a water leak So went to see Dan and John and they sorted it all out with just mne turning up out of the blue, which i really appreciated. So that was all sorted, managed to sort out my passenger window issue also which turned out to just be a bent Pin on the switch.
So now all that was needed was the fine tune by Simon, so went down there yesterday and he has worked his magic and sorted the Kangarooing and set the launch control for me... Which i am over the moon about..
Power is really nice but want more now that i have the 6 speed box looking for a MD321T, also went to Canada Coach works to get a estimate on my front bumper and then all i need is to get rid of the front lights and either go for Morettes or Crystal.. So all coming together now...

The present from my lovely misses..

Present unwrapped

Mates who come round to watch lol

Old box beside the new

Drive chain completly out

Rear hubs removed

Me and my mate dealing with the final bits

nearly sold the car a couple of weeks ago as didnt know if i could afford to keep it as was moving in with my new misses. But she did not let me sell up and offered to sell her own to help us, but we decided in the end to keep both and now i have started tuning her 2.5 Focus st Turbo... Well i suppose i should say Volvo...
Well i have now sourced a MD321S Billet which is in my bedroom..

Also brought some Harnesses and a Harness Bar which is on its way.. No they are not my seats... Wish they was though

Have also brought a set of STI pedals..

Just need a turbo inlet pipe and possibily exhaust manifold, but to be fair i dont think i will as funds are a bit on the low side.
Also have a set of Crystal headlights that i will be picking up at some point when i actually have a chance too.