View Single Post
Old 23-10-2013, 11:47 PM
Silver Member

Few updates:

After we are pick up the wagon from Ryan yesterday,which has done as usual awesome job,he fitted finally our oil cooler with fire sleeved hoses,Mocal Thermostatic oil sandwich plate,oil change to Miller Nanodrive 10-60 plus replacing our GT35r for ScoobyClinic GT30 V2 .63AR and plus other bits

Again Ryan thank you for doing this for us in such short notice,we are both really appreciated for this

Today we are been very hopeful we will have our wagon today finally mapped on full power after several disappointed sessions

As day started,we are come to our friend Elio,which has offered to us,he will fit new exhaust for us,as usual with our luck,exhaust doesn't fit as we are thought so and we are been at square one,back to old exhaust,which is now louder than previously(but we are think as everyone this confirmed is down to screamer)

After exhaust has been replaced for our old one BuddyClub Spec IV,we are fitted hoses for wastegate

OK everything done,although I've been still unsure about the hoses sizes for wastegate,as we are used only 4mm hoses which are mainly used for boost gauges

We are come to SRR(Surrey Rolling Road) quite later than we are expected,but at least we are spoke with Simon,which has been OK with this and we are been after while ready for rollers,then Simon discovered we are don't/not have boost source/boost nipple which we are really needed,only option has been go to Stew and fitted there new boost nipple,which we will borrow from our 35r

We are come to Stew@TFS ,Stew fitted nipple and we are been ready for mapping,thanks Stew for toady and really we are appreciated for fitting the nipple

We are come on the SRR after our Garmin has took on his "B-road route",which means road which has been unpaved and only for one car.Finally after few guys has have their cars mapped and checked,our wagon has been ready for mapping,must admit,I've been little bit scare after we're not been 100% confident our PPG will take more power what we are run previously

OK few problems has needs to be sorted like 3port boost solenoid,again Charlie@SRR/Syvecs thanks for supplying the 3 Port

Chris@CJ has fitted 3 port boost solenoid with Simon,they both plumbed the wastegate and we are been been ready for mapping

After several runs,still I've been not 100% confident we will make above 500bhp,yes I've just pray for one no more problems and finally have this wagon mapped

Simon tried several runs,but we are been somewhere close to 500bhp,with which we are been happy,but after seeing few more runs,wagon staring making above 500bhp I've been over the moon,as I said with our luck,I've been unsure.

When finally Simon pulled his magic and we are made 555.5bhp and 520lb-ft on V-power only

Although Simon was been keen to try NOS,but think NOS will definitely kill the PPG,Simon and Charlie said,WMI(Water Methanol Injection) has doesn't work at all and we are check the WMI bottle,which has been empty,just at this stage we are don't have spare meth ,but Simon has have spare which has kindly borrowed us,WMI refilled with help from Chris@CJ and eevrything has been ready for mapping again for WM

Although we have fitted biggest jet(630cc),but we are been unable to make more power,as Charlie pointed out with Simon seems bigger jet doesn't make any difference,which is little bit disappointing

Guys suggested to run meth to the tank,but after we are have few problems running meth,we are not very keen to run again meth in tank

Most important how it drives?

Bloody hell,I've never expected this car will pulls like this,yes we are run on previous build NOS,but this is more violent like we are run NOS,feels like prancing horse.

Everytime we are starting to push on him,full boost(1.9bar) on the road I would say its very early(I think somewhere at region 3800-4000RPM),my brother doesn't expected this too,we are never pass 4000RPM,its simply impossible to run higher than that,this turbo spools like hell and making still awesome numbers

Screamer is loud than I've expected,at full boost screaming like .... But sounds so awesome and exhaust sounds too good,although still we are thinking to go with different one,but not right now

Thanks again all involved on today mapping,we are want to thanks to Simon@JGM for mapping the our wagon,Charlie@SRR,Stw@TFS,Ryan@C+K Motors for awesome job on our wagon,Chris@CJ for today(really thanks CJ ) and nice to see today Sid,Harry,Ian@bod and many others,again guys thanks

What next?

Enjoy the wagon

Replacing Alternator,looking like bearings are shot on the Alternator

Graphs will be posted tomorrow and sorry for not posting them,they're with my brother and my brother as went to his girlfriend

Jura