South East Scoobies  

Go Back   South East Scoobies > Events & Meets > SouthEastScoobies Meets & Events

SouthEastScoobies Meets & Events SES club meets and events Only

Old 01-05-2011, 02:28 PM
Gold Member

Awesome cars there just need a lotto win now
Old 01-05-2011, 03:40 PM
Admin, Meets/Events Organiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hongkongfooi View Post
Great meet....sorry didn't go to lunch chaps.

Some amazing cars present.....the new Konigsegg, at least 3 new Ferrari GTO's, zonda, porsches and other ferraris common as muck, very busy turnout. Some strange decisions on who to let into the pits/main straight but hey ho.
I guess some people got there stupidly early!!

Was a huge turnout, much busier than I've ever seen before. As we were leaving we discovered the next parking field had been filled as well as the one we were in!

Good to see everyone though. Pub lunch was nice, although we were pushing it a bit trying to park on the waterfront, so good old Pay & Display it was!

Cheers to all for coming
Old 01-05-2011, 03:54 PM
'2 Spanners Qualified Technician' - If your job requires more then 1 spanner I'm your man !!!!!

Was a really good morning. Sorry I didnt get to chat to some, kind of just got split up and wandered!.
Old 01-05-2011, 03:56 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_PPP View Post
I guess some people got there stupidly early!!

Was a huge turnout, much busier than I've ever seen before. As we were leaving we discovered the next parking field had been filled as well as the one we were in!

Good to see everyone though. Pub lunch was nice, although we were pushing it a bit trying to park on the waterfront, so good old Pay & Display it was!

Cheers to all for coming
I've never seen it that busy. Some v nice cars there. Was good to see everyone. Just a shame the scoobs didn't get in - it was a good turnout and they would have made a good display
Old 01-05-2011, 04:47 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby_Greg View Post
I've never seen it that busy. Some v nice cars there. Was good to see everyone. Just a shame the scoobs didn't get in - it was a good turnout and they would have made a good display
AHHH but one of us did get in to the straight didnt you !! very nice loan car by the way mate
Old 01-05-2011, 10:13 PM
Silver Member

What a very present day even though we did not get there till 9.30 and a good meal at the pub, I must get along to a meet soon to meet you lot properly. Had a ready good run up and back plus I seemed to up set a guy in a very nice new M3 when I past him, he court me up about 10mins later and had to try and show me now good he was and double white lines are there for him to over take I will know not to do it again as they are the best car on the road well he thought so
Old 02-05-2011, 09:58 AM
Events / Ring Trip Organiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by kartingsteve View Post
I must get along to a meet soon to meet you lot properly.
It was good to meet you Steve although it was very briefly.
Old 02-05-2011, 11:35 AM
Bronze Member

great day and thanks for the convoy, even my wife and kids enjoyed it, worth getting up at the crack of dawn they said, sorry we got split up, but the kids wanted to keep moving, which is why i only have 191 photo's to resize (18 mega pixel pictures are huge) sorry we also couldnt make the pub, im currently under medication, and had to get home for my next dose.

good to meet a you all again (last japbash was the last time)

anyway, i need to go and console my wife to the fact that i CANNOT buy her the LFA, and apologise to her for using the crow bar to get her out of the drivers seat, and no, they wouldnt take the scoob in px....