South East Scoobies  

Go Back   South East Scoobies > News, Info, Rules and introductions > New Members (first thread here please)

New Members (first thread here please) New members introduce yourself to our existing members here.

Old 22-10-2019, 11:59 PM

Default Hi Guys

Hey all,
My name is Reece, I'm 18 and I'm currently living in East Sussex and have been a lover of cars pretty much since birth (especially those with a flat 4). I've always been involved with cars through family but always looked at the social aspect of cars from the outside in as I've always found it difficult to talk about due to my age. It's only been recently at Brands Hatch for BTCC that I was made aware of your guys' presence and naturally I was drawn to the stand just adoring all the cars basically in awe. I didn't actually talk to any of you guys there but I have recently been getting into Automotive Photography, so of course i took some pictures of the cars! I'll attach 2 cars that I've shot and hopefully you guys can bear with me a bit as even though I don't have a scooby as of yet I definitely will in the near future! Thanks for your patience guys, I hope I can ingratiate myself with you guys more at upcoming meets nearby or with nearby members because I really do have a huge love for these cars.

Many thanks for your time, hopefully I can see some of you guys soon,

Reece

Old 23-10-2019, 12:00 AM

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Alq...ew?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tjG...ew?usp=sharing
Old 23-10-2019, 10:56 AM
Platinum Member

Welcome to SES Reece
Old 23-10-2019, 11:58 AM
Gold Member

Bonjour and welcome to SES. I hope you don't have to wait too long for your first Scooby.
Old 23-10-2019, 12:02 PM
Admin, Meets/Events Organiser

Welcome
Old 23-10-2019, 02:04 PM
Bronze Member

Welcome 😁😁

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
Old 23-10-2019, 02:28 PM
Bronze Member

Welcome to ses mate.
Old 23-10-2019, 02:34 PM
Regular User

Welcome Reece, I too am a new member.... I don’t envy you with the insurance for a scoob at 18 !!! 🤔

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk