South East Scoobies  

Go Back   South East Scoobies > The Showroom > Members Car Profiles

Members Car Profiles Show & Tell Your Pride & Joy

Old 28-07-2017, 04:16 PM
Bronze Member

Default My 1st bug

Not posted for a while, wanted to start a progress thread for my 02 wrx so here it is, not much done so far.

when i got it(listing off from the advert when i bought it so any errors are from that):

STI Spoiler, scoop, fog covers
aftermarket splitter(unknown brand)
17" OZ alloys
Fully decatted exhaust system
Prodrive front grille
projector headlights
facelift rear lights/bumper
red mudflaps
3 port boost solenoid
walbro 255
HKS SSQV dump valve
XPT Tuning stage 2 remap
K&N panel filter
full alpine sound system(double din headunit and 6 speaker kit)

Since then i have fitted a new radiator and silicone hose kit(a couple of hoses where made too short)

Also decided to ditch the alpine speakers and got for some VIBE black air speakers which sound much better.

I then had it detailed which really came up nice,

had rain that night,

I got some morettes at a fairly decent price but 1 of the lenses was f*cked so replaced that and had them fitted by a mechanic as the wiring was awfull and didnt wanna make it worse.

so far thats all i've done, i do have plans for it buy it's money permitting.

I'm really impressed with how well the paint came up, wasnt a massive detail, a friend of mine is very good at it and it only cost £30, took 3hrs of non stop roughly. well worth it. it's exterior only though

thoughts???
Old 28-07-2017, 04:27 PM

Hi Mate,

Sorry to take ur thunder, but your obviously using photobucket which now doesn't allow you to post pics in the thread.

Flickr is the safe option at the moment.

Ryan

Maintained and Modified by Super Jules
&
RM Performance http://www.rmperformance.co.uk
Old 28-07-2017, 04:29 PM
Bronze Member

well thats pointless then, cheers for telling me, they work ok for me so didnt know, cba to upload all my pics from photobucket to another site so guess thats that out the window :P
Old 28-07-2017, 04:34 PM

It's not a thread or SES issue - photobucket have stopped the ability for their hosted images to be used in 3rd party apps / forums unless the user pays €400 for the privilege...

SES mods are working on a work around which when tested we hope to be able to pass on to members if it is sucessful.

Ryan

Maintained and Modified by Super Jules
&
RM Performance http://www.rmperformance.co.uk