South East Scoobies  

Go Back   South East Scoobies > 555 Wagon Squadron > 555 Wagon Squadron's AREA 51

555 Wagon Squadron's AREA 51 Enter at your own risk!!!

Old 25-11-2011, 05:29 PM
Regular User

Cool hello there

hi all squadron memebers im ben and ive been wagon driver for about 3 months now and i would love 2 pply to join the squadron what is the rules lol

hope to see u all soon

ben
Old 25-11-2011, 05:42 PM
Crowman

OMG Trigga
You dont know what your letting yourself in for
Old 25-11-2011, 06:57 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowman View Post
OMG Trigga
You dont know what your letting yourself in for
I do hope poor old Trigga isn't allergic to rubber!
Old 25-11-2011, 09:48 PM
Platinum Member

The rulez, Trigga Old Chap, are to look through the sticky threads at the top. If you still feel you are mad enough, then you take a range of tests, such as formation parking, saluting, saying "Old Boy" in fifteen languages, spend the night with "Chocks" Chockington, and a day as well, and then spend fifteen minutes in the same room with "Sharpshot" Smithers, without an oxygen mask, and you are about done.

Let's see a pic of your pride and joy, eh Chap?

Old 25-11-2011, 09:56 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUBARMAN View Post
.....Let's see a pic of your pride and joy, eh Chap?

yes. . .he means your winkle

RUN !
Old 27-11-2011, 10:11 AM
Platinum Member

I say !!!!!!

:zoiks:

Old 02-12-2011, 11:50 AM
Regular User

HAHAHAHA

well gents im an ex-para so im sure i can put up with some of the tests and i will defo come and meet u guys for my parking test if u let me no when the next meet is ??

n here she is

Old 02-12-2011, 11:52 AM
Regular User

Old 02-12-2011, 11:53 AM
Regular User

as u can see she needs some tlc and i do have afew things in mind but just abit un-sure on what it will look like but 1st off i need a new driveshaft for the front left lol anyone help ive looked everywhere!!!!!
Old 02-12-2011, 01:19 PM
Silver Member

have a look here on SN. he is listing rears for £10 + 10 delivery but if you contact him, he may have some fronts cheap too.
he also PM'd me when I ordered something from him with a tracking number and the URL to track the parcel without me even needing to ask. very helpfull
Old 13-01-2012, 05:32 PM
Regular User

no luck on the driveshaft front lol n now i belive my clutch is starting to slip so really in need of some help guys
Old 14-01-2012, 12:08 PM
Platinum Member

Hi Trigga.

I can only suggest you call East Sussex Mobile Services and speak to Stuart on 07855 394451. I know that he travels about a bit so although based here he might be able to help you there.

Good luck!!

:SUBARMAN: