South East Scoobies  

Go Back   South East Scoobies > Sponsors and Associates > Sponsors and Associates > Keith Michaels Insurance PLC

Old 23-08-2013, 06:33 PM
Silver Member

Default VERY competitive

Just got off the phone to Keith michaels insurance and was very impressed
£100 a year cheaper than any other quote I got
Many thanks
Highly recommended !
Cheers Paul
Old 24-08-2013, 11:08 PM
'2 Spanners Qualified Technician' - If your job requires more then 1 spanner I'm your man !!!!!

yup, I dont even bother getting other quotes now. Usually cheaper and more than that, soooo much easier.
Old 25-08-2013, 12:46 AM
Admin, Meets/Events Organiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
yup, I dont even bother getting other quotes now.
Likewise, top bloke is Gary.

Although he did rob me of over 900 notes this week for insurance on the scoob, mondeo and a trackday Sure there must be a loyalty discount coming up soon now we've had 3 cars with him for a few years
Old 25-08-2013, 09:55 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_PPP View Post
Likewise, top bloke is Gary.

Although he did rob me of over 900 notes this week for insurance on the scoob, mondeo and a trackday Sure there must be a loyalty discount coming up soon now we've had 3 cars with him for a few years
Haha think your right there! !
And as said sooo easy called me back within 5 minutes and all sorted
Ill be sticking with them from now on
Old 25-08-2013, 11:40 AM

its abot time i moved the rest of my fleet over to him, i should get a loyalty discount straight away......or told to get a traders policy!
Old 25-08-2013, 01:00 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagon_Si View Post
its abot time i moved the rest of my fleet over to him, i should get a loyalty discount straight away......or told to get a traders policy!
He could run the company on you alone