South East Scoobies  

Go Back   South East Scoobies > The Showroom > Members Car Profiles (Non-Subaru)

Members Car Profiles (Non-Subaru) Show & Tell Your Pride & Joy (Non-Subaru)

Old 20-10-2014, 10:18 AM
Regular User

Default Mustang!

Hi fellas,

Here's a few pics of my new toy, 2006 Mustang GT with a Saleen Supercharger. I got a really good deal on this car on eBay and at first I was concerned that there had to be something wrong with the car for the seller to let it go for what I paid, but so far I haven't found any faults and it runs like a dream. The brake discs have seen better days, subframe is rusty and the car is in desperate need of undersealing, wheels need refurbishing (although i'm thinking of going up to 18"s) also the headers are rusty as hell, but all that gives me plenty to work on. I intend to be as hands on with this car as possible.

I'm still no expert on 'stangs, but from what I can tell it's got the Premium Pack, Saleen Supercharger, Bassani catback and x-pipe. Everything else is stock. I've got an old dyno readout which puts the car at 383 rear wheel hp, i'd like to see 450 at the wheels, which was where my money was going to go, but after a bit of hoonage I think i'm going to have to spend the cash on a brake upgrade. Best bit, the car has only just done 15,000 miles. Needless to say it's going to have quite a lot more by this time next year as i've got a few trips planned. So, having spent the day detailing her, here's how she looks.

Old 20-10-2014, 10:42 AM
Silver Member

Oh nice to see something different, very very nice indeed! Manual aswell and a nice grey to, it has my vote. Can't beat the noise either!