South East Scoobies  

Go Back   South East Scoobies > Events & Meets > SouthEastScoobies Meets & Events

SouthEastScoobies Meets & Events SES club meets and events Only

Old 04-08-2010, 09:51 PM
Admin, Meets/Events Organiser.... formerly known as SilverSurfer

Default International GT Racing - Brands Hatch GP Circuit - Sept 19th

Only £12 Admission, for some high speed GT Action

International GT Open
Brands Hatch (GP): 18-19 Sep 2010
Brands Hatch welcomes some seriously powerful supercars to the Grand Prix circuit when the International GT Open series pays its only UK visit to the Kent circuit in September.

Now in its fifth season, the GT Open features endurance racing from famous sportscar marques including Ferrari, Porsche and Aston Martin. The evocative sounding Ford GT will also join the series in 2010, in the hands of former British GT champions Team RPM and home-grown driver Alex Mortimer.

As well as two 200km GT Open races, the event will also feature support categories including the European Open F3 Championship.
Old 05-08-2010, 01:14 PM
Gold Member

Maybe worth a visit
Old 05-08-2010, 01:39 PM
Admin, Meets/Events Organiser.... formerly known as SilverSurfer

The only problem is a 200km race works out to be around 50 laps, so may be a bit dull.....and their doing this twice.
Old 05-08-2010, 01:50 PM
Gold Member

But it will at least give you a chance to walk around the whole Gp circuit and get some good pics
Old 05-08-2010, 02:34 PM
worzel

I need to check when I go away on Holiday, if I am not away, I will go for sure.

Like Rich says, photo's galore
Old 05-08-2010, 04:06 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSurfer View Post
The only problem is a 200km race works out to be around 50 laps, so may be a bit dull.....and their doing this twice.

i went to one of their races a few years back and the race was 4 hours long! My ears not only hurt from the cars but from the two girls that were with us moaning yada yada yada
One of them was my first wife
Old 08-08-2010, 11:26 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hongkongfooi View Post
i went to one of their races a few years back and the race was 4 hours long! My ears not only hurt from the cars but from the two girls that were with us moaning yada yada yada
One of them was my first wife
oh yes remember that very well mate that was the last time we allowed them to come racing and pretty much to this day it has remained !!
not wishing to upset all women just mine and tims
Old 27-08-2010, 06:48 AM
Bronze Member

Maybe up for this.

Last time I went to Brands for an enduro race was the Belcar race a few years back where they had the mental Red Bull Porsche 996 Bi Turbo and a Corvette C5R head to head.

Steve