South East Scoobies  

Go Back   South East Scoobies > General Forums > Non Scooby / Non Car Related

Non Scooby / Non Car Related Anything Non-Scooby related.

Old 25-08-2011, 03:26 PM
Regular User

Default warning shocking picture need to get the word out

Non car related but I want to get the word out I sold my gorgeous horse after years loan to what I thought was a loving home. Christ was I wrong!
She starved my old horse along with another
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.horseandhound.co.uk%2Fnew s%2F397%2F309270.html%3Ffb_comment_id%3Dfbc_101502 61693940684_18100071_10150261839360684&h=0AQAodrBG AQBVk89I5DppyHRNdx8BYkBHjr0QrPtm8jp3XQ
I’m trying to get the word out so she never has horses again and I know few on here horsy
Sorry to post this here but im utterly discussed that this has happened
Bennson with me

When she was finished!

If this is in the wrong place sorry
Old 25-08-2011, 03:43 PM
Silver Member

Thats harsh.
Not a great fan of horses myself ,but my wife and girls love riding them,no animal should be treated like that and to only be banned for 5 years is no way long enough.Whats to say after 5 years that she doesnt do it again
Old 25-08-2011, 03:44 PM
Silver Member

oh and hope he gets better soon
Old 25-08-2011, 04:18 PM
Regular User

i just want everyone in sessex/kent/surrey to know as i dont want her doing this again. this was NOT because she had no money as her other two horses were fine!
Old 25-08-2011, 04:23 PM
Authorised Trader

to treat an animal (or person) that cant stand up for itslef in that way is absoloutely shocking - must admit the more that this stuff goes on the more i favour some form of corporal punishment................c%nts

ASPerformance 0191-4103770
PELTOR, PFC BRAKES, PAGID MOTUL, FERODO, SPEEDLINE, TRS, MINTEX, PIAA, HELLA, TEIN, WHITELINE, SUPER-PRO, MILLERS OILS
online shop!!
Old 25-08-2011, 04:52 PM
Platinum Member

Terrible story,people like that should get a life ban as a minimum imo.
Old 25-08-2011, 05:42 PM
Silver Member

like for like punishment i think is in order starve the B**** ! poor horse hope it gets well soon
Old 25-08-2011, 05:55 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by simba View Post
like for like punishment i think is in order starve the B**** ! poor horse hope it gets well soon
There in good hands now, hope they make a good recovery!!
Old 25-08-2011, 06:09 PM
thepieman

Not a horse lover myself which is probably a good thing, because it highly illegal and sick

Sorry...........

They deserve to be shut in a closed room with some horsey loving people for a couple of hours (thats the horsey people beating the jerks! closest smilie we have)

Same as all the other sentences in the UK! 5 years is nowhere enough
Old 25-08-2011, 06:35 PM
Gold Member

nasty f...er,people like this need i myself would gladly do prison time 4 anyone i see miss treating an animal.
Old 25-08-2011, 06:55 PM
Bronze Member

Oh my god thats terrible! Im looking for one to loan at the mo to come to my house to live with my horse as a companion as he cant be on his own and didnt want to buy another! I would treat it as my own and it would be looked after 100% in fact i'd prob be more fussy as it was someone elses!! how can someone starve an animal, makes me sick. Where is she from?
Old 25-08-2011, 07:01 PM
Platinum Member

Animal cruelty is something I hate too !
Old 25-08-2011, 07:10 PM
Regular User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirstiestar View Post
Oh my god thats terrible! Im looking for one to loan at the mo to come to my house to live with my horse as a companion as he cant be on his own and didnt want to buy another! I would treat it as my own and it would be looked after 100% in fact i'd prob be more fussy as it was someone elses!! how can someone starve an animal, makes me sick. Where is she from?
her whereabouts are on the link. she was told any problems i would have him back in a heartbeat but she never approached me i found all this out via the link above. she has since commented on my fb wall not to my face wish shes quite lucky for saying she did everything in her power for him and "kev" WHW who have him will not allow me to see him or take him back so i am not very happy at the moment as he was with me through alot.
Old 25-08-2011, 07:32 PM
Silver Member

5 years? Never is better.