South East Scoobies  

Go Back   South East Scoobies > Events & Meets > SouthEastScoobies Meets & Events

SouthEastScoobies Meets & Events SES club meets and events Only

Old 19-11-2011, 06:37 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juppy View Post
was nice to meet you all, everyone seemed very friendly, sorry i didnt have much to say, i was a little nervous as it was my 1st meet, great venue though and thanks to the organisers i might have to take a trip out there again soon
Nice to see you there Juppy and put a face to the name, sorry it was a short chat at the bar and a quick tally ho on the way out, i know what its like on your first meet you just have to get stuck in and get chatting.

Catch ya at the next one hopfully. rich
Old 19-11-2011, 06:42 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by majorscooby View Post
Nice to see you there Juppy and put a face to the name, sorry it was a short chat at the bar and a quick tally ho on the way out, i know what its like on your first meet you just have to get stuck in and get chatting.

Catch ya at the next one hopfully. rich
no worries mate, yea i know what you mean, i will be fine when i get to know a few people, yea see you at next meet maybe
Old 19-11-2011, 06:42 PM
Platinum Member

Sorry it was a short pit stop guys, had a bit of a recon mission to attend to in richmond .

was nice to have a quick pint and a catch up with you's, hopfully spend a bit more time with you all at the next one!
Old 19-11-2011, 07:16 PM
Regular User

Fantastic venue for a car meet i have to say, weather was good and nice to meet up again and also nice to see some others
The only thing that let it down was the food!!! shocking. After waiting 45 minutes i went to see what the holdup was only to be told "it hasnt been 3/4 of an hour" so i showed my receipt which showed the purchase time and the waitress went "oh my god". Food turned up !!!! WOW, clearly "nuked" and dried out rubbish. I must say that if we never eat there again it will be too soon. Sad as it is a well known venue which has just been taken over. Next time we go there we wont be eating !!

Regards
Ian
Old 19-11-2011, 08:00 PM
Admin, Meets/Events Organiser

Thanks to everyone for coming, was good to meet a few new faces and a cracking turnout of scoobs in the best colour

Very nice pub with plenty of space for a club like us. Shame the food took so long for some, I know the guy behind the bar who served me was new as he had to ask the other girl how to work the till. Guess he stuffed the orders up for some of you guys Saying that, I guess I got lucky as my food turned up pretty quickly and it was a cracking burger!

I expect we'll give it another visit at some point next year, if the service is still slow we'll give it a miss after that. Plenty of other great pubs around
Old 19-11-2011, 08:24 PM
Events / Ring Trip Organiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSurfer View Post
Yeh, it's a common problem he has....shooting off too early...
But then, I suppose, at his age he's doing well to get it up
Adam and I kept waiting for you both.
Old 19-11-2011, 10:59 PM
Bronze Member

Great to meet everyone today - those I sort of now know, and new folks I don't...
Nice venue and super burgers! Had a nice drive back to Horsham through the back lanes...

James.
Old 20-11-2011, 05:03 PM
Bronze Member

Good meet guys........top burgers.....half a cow in the belly!!!

Good to see everyone and a lovely sunny day to see a row of scooby bonnets!

Well done guys on the venue, for next year this could be a great site for MANY cars!

Hope to see you all soon.

Oh......Rich.......what was you looking at and how did it go??????

Jay and Tracy